Sunday, February 18, 2018

Tag Talk Thanks

Tag Talk Thanks card-designed by Lori Tecler/Inking Aloud-dies from My Favorite Things
Here's my card for the current My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  I used one of MFT's Die-namics dies to put together this simple thank you card.  I die cut the thanks tag from the Tag Talk set for the sentiment.  For contrast, I backed the open letters with a scrap of turquoise cardstock.  And, to give the tag a finished look, I threaded a strip of cream grosgrain ribbon through the hole in the tag and secured it with a simple knot.  Since the sentiment was bold, I kept the rest of the card simple. I covered a lemon yellow card base with a patterned paper panel with a multicolored plaid pattern.  I adhered a strip of lemon yellow cardstock, edged with a narrow strip of turquoise, across the panel, then added the tag on top, using foam tape for dimension.  I may go back and add a few enamel dots as an accent ...

Materials Used:
Die-namics Tag Talk dies (My Favorite Things); Lemon Tart and Hawaiian Shores cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Poppy Parade cardstock (Stampin' Up!); Everyday Flair 6x6 paper pad (My Mind's Eye); cream grosgrain ribbon; foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogging tips